An awesome gift for those mad about fishing!
Victory knives are well-known for their performance, strength and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel blade of this filleting knife is forged from high-quality German steel and customised with an etched Māori design by Māori artist and Moko practitioner Wiremu Barriball. The result is a robust and hard-wearing blade with excellent edge retention that is practical and visually appealing.
This functional piece of art will look stunning on your kitchen countertop or knife rack. If you are searching for something unique for yourself or a significant other, this could end your search! You can even add your own personalised text to make it even more special.
Buy now to secure yours!Features:
- Custom Maori design etched on both sides of the blade
- Optional text personalization
- Easy to maintain edge
- Super efficient cutting blade
- Finger guard design for added safety
- No gap at handle and blade joint or better hygiene
- Handle and blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- Blade length: 20cm
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Type: Narrow fillet knife
- Made in New Zealand